[Dxspider-support] Notification of Users and Assignment of Passwords

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Sat Feb 18 06:02:43 GMT 2023

Bill,

When I decided that I was going to activate the registration, I prepared the list of users -without SSID- and created a message for each one with a script, informing them of the change and the data needed for the registration: callsign, name, email.
Since each message was a file, I copied it to /cmd_import, and an SP was sent to each user.
In parallel, for the users who had their email, with the office mailing tools, I did the same.

Kin EA3CV