[Dxspider-support] New partner nodes dropping out every fifteen minutes or so?

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Sat Feb 18 17:31:37 GMT 2023

Hi all,

I have three new partner nodes, one running Spider 1.57, build 497 and the other two running build 499.  Each of them initiate the connection into my node.

I can see they stay connected for almost exactly fifteen minutes, then disconnect and then connect again a few minutes later.

I’ve set/spider on them both, I have other nodes running the same version that this doesn’t happen to.

I can’t see anything in the debug log to indicate why this is happening.  Has anyone else experienced this, is it something I should check or something they should check?  When I look at ‘links’, one doesn’t show PC92 which is a little odd.

Thanks,

73 Keith G6NHU