[Dxspider-support] CC User and pass/reject filter

Kjell Jarl kjell.jarl at bahnhof.se
Sat Feb 18 17:01:32 GMT 2023

Hi,

Something has changed.

Using CC User 2.4462 and spider mojo build 499.

When "Tell cluster" and have set pass for all spotter NA, and then "Ask
cluster" the cluster responds with reject not all all NA spotter DXCC
but the CC User does not recognise that, any longer. The filter is set
though.

The change is in dxspider, as we have been using CC User for ages.

Rather complicated I think with reject/pass, but something has changed.

73

Kjell, SM7GVF