[Dxspider-support] Registering users without password?

Mikel EA2CW ea2cw at gautxori.com
Sat Feb 18 18:36:34 GMT 2023

I believe that registering users without a password should have little
or no impact on the security level (reliability) of the data.

If I register, for example, my friend Kin EA3CV as a user on my node
without a password, how will I know that he is the one who is trying to
log in and not someone else?

For example, I do a lot of activations in portable, and each time, my IP
is different. Even in case the software could link calls and IP's, that
would be valid only to certain point, and I cannot see which other use
could it have.

73, Mikel

ea2cw at gautxori.com
Bilbao, Bizkaia. IN83MG