[Dxspider-support] Registering users without password?

Ian Maude ijmaude at icloud.com
Sat Feb 18 19:31:50 GMT 2023

In general, the people who like to make mischief (let’s call them idiots) are lazy.  They do not know who is registered on a node and registration is enough to put them off.  I have 3751 registrations on GB7MBC and there is no way I could manage passwords for them all.  You will also find that users in general are against complicating their logins.

73 Ian (G0VGS)