[Dxspider-support] DXSpider donation

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Wed Feb 22 14:45:27 GMT 2023

Hi everyone

I don't recall that we ever asked on this list whether we would launch a
campaign to donate to the author of the DXSpider software!?
We are all aware that Dirk spends a lot of hours on DXSpider development in
addition to his paid work. I think it deserves at least a coffee or two from
every serious cluster user ... opsss as an Englishman he prefers tea. 😁

Dirk what do you think about a campaign of supporting DXSpider cluster project?
As one of the most popular online payment processors in the industry and an easy
to create donate button I see PayPal as the most appropriate?

73 Dan S50U

--
Gorje, Cerkno h=604m <https://s50e.si/gorje.html>