[Dxspider-support] Secure node to node connection proposal

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sun Feb 26 10:41:18 GMT 2023

Hi Mikel, hi all!

Only a question about your point #5: why register the nodes ? As far as
I remember, registration process involves only the users, not the nodes...
Has Dirk changes something into the Spider's code that I'm missing now ?

On my node, starting from 2002, the users registration (with password
for registered _*users*_) is mandatory, but from that time I've never
registered a node, only registered users... and all seems working good here.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK