[Dxspider-support] Secure node to node connection proposal

Mikel EA2CW ea2cw at gautxori.com
Sun Feb 26 10:59:52 GMT 2023

Ciao, Luigi!

Point #5 is the only currently available method of making a basic
identification of the incoming node. As far as we know, there have been
already several attempts to impersonate nodes ID's. Although this data
will travel "clear" by telnet, at least we will raise another bit the
level against attacks.

73, Mikel