[Dxspider-support] sh/badspotter sh/baddx sh/badnode not working v1.57 - 451

ea2cw mikel ea2cw at gautxori.com
Mon Jan 2 14:20:07 GMT 2023

I have the same problem, the badnode, badspotter & baddx data is in the files, but they are not loaded after start/restart. OTOH, badwords is loaded ok into memory.
73,
Mikel EA2CW ---- On lun, 02 ene 2023 14:56:30 +0100  dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk  wrote ----With permission from Jose Maria, the problem is after the node is restarted.
Have what will have the baddx, badspotter and badnode files, after booting
and doing a sh/baddx, sh/bad* does not appear in the list, they are not
loaded and also, if a new entry is defined (set/bad...), the old ones are
removed in the file.

Regards,

Kin