[Dxspider-support] The responsibility of sysops

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jan 15 17:35:12 GMT 2023

On Sun, Jan 15, 2023 at 1:33 AM Kin EA3CV wrote:

Our responsibility to include a node in the Network, involves maintaining
> it to avoid harming the rest of the

Network, let's be aware that we are the administrators and our task is to
> manage them as best as possible.

Gracias, Kin.

And please try to keep this list up-to-date:

    https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/index.php

When you update your node, please go to this web page:

    https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/submit.php

Fill in the node callsign including SSID, then click the Recall button at
the bottom.  Review the information presented, make any necessary changes,
then click on the Submit button at the bottom.

On my part, this list is long overdue to be pruned.  I hope to get to this
in the next couple of weeks.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us