[Dxspider-support] DXSpider mojo branch build 482

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Fri Jan 20 14:51:57 GMT 2023

Thank you Dirk, I have changed my overnight cron job that searches for updates to run now.  All looking good.

DXSpider v1.57 (build 482 git: mojo/33e829e2[r]) using perl v5.28.1 on Linux

For those interested, I can confirm that Net::CIDR::Lite appears to already be installed on Raspbian Bullseye lite.  I ran apt install libnet-cidr-lite-perl and it told me it’s already there.

73 Keith