[Dxspider-support] Problem installing bild 482 R: DXSpider mojo branch build 482

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:39:37 GMT 2023

Hi All,

Dirk I have a problem installing the new release build 482, on Debian
version : Linux cluster 4.19.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.118-2+deb10u1
(2020-06-07) x86_64 GNU/Linux

The update done and I tried to reinstall it and it tells me that the
packages are installed as shown in the screenshot below

Unfortunately, however, after installing the build 482 version with git
pull, it doesn't work and I receive what is indicated below in the
screenshot..... where am I wrong?

do i need to do any other updates? here are the answers when i start from
console the ./cluser.pl &

Can you tell me what's wrong or what's missing?

Thank you

Alex ik5pwj