[Dxspider-support] Problem installing bild 482 R: DXSpider mojo branch build 482

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 17:50:28 GMT 2023

On the face of it, the user file is corrupt. But before we go down that
road, please have a good look at /spider/local/DXVars.pm and check that
the callsign of $myalias is correct. Your error below is suggesting that
the 'I' of 'IK5PWJ' has gone missing. But there may be something more
subtle going on.