[Dxspider-support] Changes problem 1.57

Papp Laszlo hg8lxl at hg8lxl.ham.hu
Sat Jan 21 08:45:45 GMT 2023

Can I ask for more help than that?

I managed to mess up DXSpider so much with the update that it doesn't
even work. Restored to default settings. There are libraries and files,
but the system does not use them, and it is now 1.55. 1.57 does not
install. Could someone help me with a shell script on how to install it
step by step so that the old settings are not lost? Thanks