[Dxspider-support] Changes problem 1.57

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jan 21 00:08:56 GMT 2023

Oh dear.

Still, there is a "simple" remedy. Type:

git checkout mojo

if it complains that there is no such branch, create it thusly:

git checkout --track -b mojo origin/mojo

If you didn't remove any of the directories and files that you had it
should just work...

I can see the instructions could do with some work.

Dirk G1TLH

The standard way to update.