[Dxspider-support] DXSpider mojo branch build 482

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 14:15:56 GMT 2023

On 22/01/2023 11:37, Kjell Jarl via Dxspider-support wrote:

> Hi
>
> How are spots issued from my local network (192...) on the local
> interface treated? Will it  be dropped now or in the future?

Ah, you'll be one of my customers for the snippets below

TLDR:

Stick these lines in your startup script file
set/var $main::localhost_alias_ipv4 '<external IPV4 address of node>'
set/var $main::localhost_alias_ipv6 '<external IPV6 address of node>'
#if any
set/var @main::localhost_names ('127.0.0.1', '::1', '192.168.1.30') # or
whatever your internal net address(es) are

Kin EA3CV, for instance, has many more internal network addresses, over
and above the localhost addresses. There is no theoretical limit.

73 de Dirk G1TLH