[Dxspider-support] Network Update

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Sat Jan 28 08:00:51 GMT 2023

Hi Joseph,

I'm glad my script was of use to you, although I'm still an apprentice hihihi

I have been asked to automate a script to return to the previous build, in case of problems. Although it is very simple and has been explained in this thread several times, as soon as I have a little time I will do it.

Although there really wouldn't be a need to make a backup because going back to the last commit isn't traumatic, I'll implement it in the current script and let the sysop decide whether or not to make a backup.

Regards,

Kin