[Dxspider-support] Moving User Data from 1.55 to 1.57

Dale Harwood dh at harwood.com
Sun Jan 29 05:35:06 GMT 2023

I have finally got around to updating 2 systems that are running 1.55.
The OS was so down level the easy (and most secure) option was start
with a new OS.
I now have a new instance of Spider v1.57 build 491 running on Ubuntu
22.04.1.

The only thing I am missing is moving user data from the 1.55 to the new
machine. (I assume this gets all config data for the users)
The connect scrips etc, I can handle.

I have glanced at the archives but not knowing what year to look, or
what subject matter, I did not find anything.
SO, I do apologize if this has been covered but I can't find it.
I did read through UPGRADE.mojo but it targets an upgrade and it was not
clear what steps would be needed with a fresh install.

Thanks in advance!
Dale
N4VFF