[Dxspider-support] Moving User Data from 1.55 to 1.57

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 08:11:20 GMT 2023

Basically, you just copy the entire, existing, spider tree to the new
machine. Then, do the master -> mojo upgrade.

Start the node,  it should just bootstrap itself up. All the user data
will be upgraded automatically (the user file format is completely
changed to something that doesn't randomly - but very infrequently -
corrupt itself [and is three times as fast in operation]). It will leave
the old user file and user_asc files behind so you can just do it again
if needed - which is really just there for piece of mind.

73 de Dirk G1TLH