[Dxspider-support] SSB vs Digital spots.

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 00:19:44 BST 2023

SSB (as well as all the other mode) spots come from your partners in the
cluster. In *addition* you can obtain RBN (CW/FTx) spots by connecting
to the skimmers and enable them.

If you just want SSB and CW spots then you can do this with the filter
system. "Help filter" is a good starting point.

NOTE: that while you can have RBN specific filtering - in this case -
you (just) should use spot filtering. (The RBN system will honour spot
filters UNLESS you override it by setting rbn filters - and - you likely
DON'T want that).

What this does is mix together spots coming from both the normal cluster
spots, as well as, any RBN (CW/FTx) spots from the skimmers.

Dirk G1TLH