[Dxspider-support] Updating Question - am I current?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed Mar 1 17:15:17 GMT 2023

Please refer to the file /spider/UPGRADE.mojo to upgrade. Then you will
need to load the badip files. Best to do it in the spider crontab file with:

# Blacklist. TOR & Others

30 * * * * spawn('cd /spider/local_data; wget -qN
http://www.dxspider.net/download/badip.torexit')

30 * * * * spawn('cd /spider/local_data; wget -qN
http://www.dxspider.net/download/badip.torrelay')

30 * * * * spawn('cd /spider/local_data; wget -qN
http://www.dxspider.net/download/badip.global')

31 * * * * run_cmd('load/badip')

73 de Mike, W1NR