[Dxspider-support] Suggestion: Flood control?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 10:57:55 GMT 2023

It has been on the cards for a while. It might be a case of simply
tweaking the existing spot deduping system. An easy fix to do, but
deciding how much of the baby to chop off to throw out with the
bathwater is a little harder.

But I have thought about it and done something to move in that
direction. Please update.

Dirk