[Dxspider-support] Hamclock connections

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Thu Mar 2 23:44:12 GMT 2023

I reached out to him again and explained that set/qra would cause a lot of
SD card writing and asked him if there is a better way.

This is what I got back:

Ok, I had not considered the *set* command would cause writing to an SD
card. What do you think if I change the heartbeat to a *show* command which
I assume are passive, such as "show/date", and cranking up the timeout to 5
minutes?

If there is a better option, I have his ear.

73 all, Mike va3mw