[Dxspider-support] Hamclock connections

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 00:49:19 GMT 2023

Timeout... let me wrap my head around this latest suggestion. So, instead
of sending "set/qra" every 15 seconds, his solution is sending "show/date"
every 15 seconds instead? Am I reading that correctly?

This is neither better or worse for the cluster node that is providing all
this interaction. Good luck... my choice is to not allow HamClock users
connected to my nodes.

Thank you!

73, Steve - AA4U