[Dxspider-support] Connect/Disconnect nodes

Mikel EA2CW ea2cw at gautxori.com
Sat Mar 4 09:29:05 GMT 2023

Hi all,

After Dirk's advice, I've cleaned my startup file removing all "set/var"
lines. Test server has updated itself to build 511 and everything seems
to be running ok now , with no conn/disc's. I'll try adding the removed
lines one by one until I find which can be.

However, in the new 511 build I found some weird answers when trying to
change spots filters, for example the command:

*rej/spot 2 not by_zone 14*

give the answer:

*Too many concurrent errors, you are being disconnected*

(Actually, the user is not disconnected, and the filter is later shown
ok with *sh/filter*, any rej/spot comm gives the same answer)

The same test run on a build 510 gives no error.

73 de Mikel EA2CW

ea2cw at gautxori.com
Bilbao, Bizkaia. IN83MG
http://radio.gautxori.com