[Dxspider-support] Docker containerization of DXSpider

Brian Stucker me at kb2s.net
Sun Mar 5 20:32:09 GMT 2023

The docker image uses Alpine already, and is pretty slimmed down. There's a
little bit more that could be removed out of the image, but I'll leave that
to the folks who really know what they want out of an image to tailor.

My comment about Debian was referring to the host OS that's running Docker.
If you're running Docker on Windows or macOS for example, it might work
great, but those aren't environments I've tested in.

73,
Brian - KB2S