[Dxspider-support] Issue set/lockout

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki.ham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:12:20 GMT 2023

Dirk, et al,

Running on Mojo, thanks to Kin, I have an observation with regard to using
the set/lockout command.

A few weeks ago, it was brought to all the sysop's attention that we should
initially isolate and then lock out stations that were not being updated to
the latest build.  I did perform these tasks, however, I did notice that
the stations which were locked out were not locked out anymore when the
system updated to a new build.

Is this by design or an oversight?  If it's by design, then I will not
waste my time locking out the stations any further.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)