[Dxspider-support] Self spotting

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sat Mar 11 22:54:05 GMT 2023

DX Spider does have a good set of filters to suit the needs of just
about everyone. I say let it all pass through and let the user decide
what they want with filters and settings like set/wantrbn unset/skimmer
and maybe a new one for unset/selfspot or maybe a set/minselfspot with a
minimum frequency threshold. You can even limit spots to ones from
specific regions and zones and modes and bands. Then again, you will
never please everyone every time.

Remember the original AK1A spotting network was built for contesters by
contesters.

Mike, W1NR