[Dxspider-support] Self spotting

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 22:47:49 GMT 2023

Just to be completely clear about this:

What I am really asking for is what _/*DEFAULT*/_ QRG value should I use
below which self-spotting is not allowed?

The current default value, which appeared to have majority assent when
the ability to prevent self-spotting was put into the program, is
currently the lower limit of 23cms.

Given that it is entirely up to the sysop to choose, the overall vibe
(at the moment) is to set it 0. In other words: allow self-spotting as
the default. If it is changed, you will be (as you are now) at complete
liberty (as sysop) to set it to whatever lower QRG you want.

But I will wait until this coming Friday when the poll closes before I
change the default or not.

73 Dirk