[Dxspider-support] Updating to build 519

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:46:05 GMT 2023

Kin,

The check_build tool isn't working (since DXSpider build 515). When
initiated from the console or crontab, it just seems to lockup the node...
after several minutes of nothing happening, I just kill the process. Yes, I
believe the latest version is being used.

Bill,

"check_build" goes in the /spider/local_cmd folder. You can either initiate
via the console or from within the "crontab" file in the same folder.

73, Steve - AA4U