[Dxspider-support] Hetzner VPS

Tim Tuck vk2xax at skybase.net
Mon Mar 20 23:56:04 GMT 2023

Hi Dirk,

Dunno about Hetzner, I use Vultr for dx.vkspotter.com here in VK.
https://www.vultr.com/

Reasonable prices, 0 downtime for the last few years, good facilities,
simple interface. Just works :)

They have quite a few data centres in your corner of the world for you
to consider.

regards

Tim

--
VK2XAX : QF68KM : ITU59 : CQ30 : ORARC : WIA