[Dxspider-support] About data

Kelly Leavitt kelly at catcorner.org
Tue Mar 21 23:39:25 GMT 2023

Let me make this as simple as possible. If I have to require passwords, then I'm shutting it down.

I have already set it to require registration in order to post. Shouldn't that be enough?

I do this to provide a service, at my expense, for my local club. Not as a career.

When it's down to you and Dirk running the nodes it'll all be the way you want it.