[Dxspider-support] About data

JOSEPH REED joe at n9jr.com
Wed Mar 22 02:33:00 GMT 2023

You are exactly in the same place I am.  I have required registration for years.  The ridiculous suggestion that nodes encrypt communications seems to have died out.  And isolation of nodes that weren’t current is behavior beyond the pale.  I’ve been running my node for more than a quarter century, I don’t remember who said it, but the current path is the path to decrease the cluster.

I’m not wiling to use a script that has not been regression tested to update my node.  I prefer to back it up and and manually update it. So much safer.  If I’m a version or two behind, well big deal.  But I’m not experiencing bleeding edge unhappiness

I hope it gets better than worse.  But I am about to kill the DNS entries.

Joe N9JR