[Dxspider-support] -> disconnect

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 21:16:23 BST 2023

In a console:

set/var $DXCommandmode::maxcmdcount 27
set/var $DXCommandmode::cmdinterval 20

And then stick it in your startup file for persistence.

These will be the new defaults for now. BUT THEY HAVE TO COME DOWN!!!

There some DoS attacks out there have to have more direct way of being
dealt with that will work with any user command.  There will be an
arrangement for PC protocol from nodes that works slightly differently,
as the potential problem space is cluster wide rather than local to a
node, very soon.

Dirk