[Dxspider-support] Filtering example - can anyone figure this out?

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Sun Oct 29 05:18:36 GMT 2023

I've tried to set my filters as follows:

reject/spot 1 freq 2m (I don't need 'em)
reject/spot 2 freq 60m (I'm not interested in 'em)
reject/spot 3 info dxf (These are annoying.)
reject/spot 4 call_dxcc w (Reject spots for US stations)
accept/spot 5 by_dxcc w,ve (Show me only spots sent by spotters in W, VE)

When I do this and do "show/filter", it is properly set.

filter1 reject freq 2m
filter2 reject freq 60m
filter3 reject info dxf
filter4 reject call_dxcc w
filter5 accept by_dxcc w,ve

While the first four filters work, filter5 doesn't work. Specifically, I
see spots from spotters outside of "w,ve".

Thoughts?

Mike, WA9PIE