[Dxspider-support] Filtering example - can anyone figure this out?

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Sun Oct 29 05:32:23 GMT 2023

By the way... simplifying it to diagnose it further... I have found that
the following commands don't work at all (so it has nothing to do with the
previous reject filters).

accept/spot by_dxcc w,ve
accept/spot by_dxcc 226,197

This must be the core of the problem. It's either a bug or the filtering
manual is wrong.

Mike, WA9PIE