[Dxspider-support] Moving a Dxspider installation to another Pi?

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Thu Sep 28 15:04:03 BST 2023

My node runs on a Pi 4 with a 32Gb SD card and I’m looking at setting up one of the new Pi 5 <https://www.raspberrypi.com/news/introducing-raspberry-pi-5/>s, configuring it to run from an SSD and setting up the node on that.  I hope that doing things like searches for specific callsigns will run quicker because I’m finding it a bit sluggish at the moment.

Is it purely a case of doing an installation of dxspider and then copying the /spider directory over from my existing Pi to the new one?

Thanks,

73 Keith G6NHU