[Dxspider-support] Removal of /P and /MM

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Apr 14 22:38:53 BST 2024

Only as part of normalisation of spot data to detect duplicates when
someone (else) mangles them. The selected parts of the spot data is
taken, normalised in various ways, and then the resulting tuple is
tested in the dupefile (to be more accurate a LRU based list). If a hit
is scored then it is a dupe and discarded, if it is new then it is added
to the dupefile.

It does alter the PC[61]1 record in any way.

Dirk