[Dxspider-support] Looking for an auto connect script

Tony K1AX k1ax at outlook.com
Wed Apr 24 17:06:31 BST 2024

Well, that was easy!  Many thanks!!

73,
Tony K1AX

-----Original Message-----
From: Dxspider-support <dxspider-support-bounces at tobit.co.uk> On Behalf Of Mike McCarthy, W1NR via Dxspider-support
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 11:36 AM
To: dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk
Cc: Mike McCarthy, W1NR <lists at w1nr.net>
Subject: Re: [Dxspider-support] Looking for an auto connect script

This is already provided in /spider/scripts/startup

#
# startup script example
#
# set maximum no of spots allowed to 100 #set/var $Spot::maxspots = 1 # set/var $DXProt::def_hopcount 30 connect w1nr

--
73 de Mike, W1NR

THAT was the equation. EXISTENCE!... SURVIVAL... must cancel out...
programming!

- Ruk -