[Dxspider-support] 01.dat file missing

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Tue Feb 6 17:35:35 GMT 2024

I'm pretty sure that 01.dat is for January and 02.dat is February and
can be ignored. However, there might be a permissions issue. Try

Stop dxspider
cd /
sudo chown -R sysop:spider spider
start dxspider

This assumes that you installed and run from user sysop and designated a
group named spider.

--
73 de Mike, W1NR

THAT was the equation. EXISTENCE!... SURVIVAL!... must cancel out...
programming!

- Ruk -