[Dxspider-support] MRTG graph for RBN spots

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Thu Feb 22 15:28:19 GMT 2024

Hi Uli,

That would be great, thanks.  I don’t know anything about perl so I’m just going to nod and agree with you :-)

It would be good to see the number of skimmer spots on an MRTG graph and if the amount of spot data in/out could be plotted as well, that would be even better.

That’s an interesting view of the log as well, thanks.

Very keen to see how you get on.

73 Keith