[Dxspider-support] Corrupt display on console.pl

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sun Feb 25 18:06:29 GMT 2024

I thought about that, but it happened on three separate spots by three
different calls, only when spotting M7CUW and only on my secondary node.
The corruption does not happen when you show/dx M7CUW. I'm thinking
something to do with a lookup for a tag at the end of the comment field
getting some sort of garbage?

--
73 de Mike, W1NR

THAT was the equation. EXISTENCE!... SURVIVAL... must cancel out...
programming!

- Ruk -