[Dxspider-support] Abusive show/heading commands

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Mon Jan 15 01:57:37 GMT 2024

I know of at least a dozen ham clock users on my note running on a RPI4 and I can honestly say I don’t see any impact since he made the changes. We asked him to make a year ago.

It doesn’t take much bandwidth to run a full cluster when you consider we used to do 50 users on a 1200 baud packet radio connection.

On my PFsense firewall, I have the DX cluster port throttle to one megabit, and it doesn’t break a sweat even during a contest

Call the software piece of shit is very narrow minded.  You have the author who is working with us to do the right thing because he’s responsible.

73

Mike Va3mw