[Dxspider-support] Abusive show/heading commands

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Mon Jan 15 08:51:49 GMT 2024

Well said, Mike.  I’m glad you’re seeing the same as me where I don’t notice any real bandwidth impact.

However, Elwood has confirmed he’s looking at a couple of options that will reduce bandwidth further.  He’s undecided which way to go right now but as I said yesterday, I’ll keep the list updated.

73 Keith