[Dxspider-support] POTA / SOTA feeds?

Terry Hunt Terry at thenuttyhunt.house
Tue Mar 12 09:37:41 GMT 2024

Thanks Tim,
So far you are the only one who has responded.  At this point, I think I am going to proceed with onboarding a feed from the US as well.  If it creates any issues, we can address it at that time but I don't see where it should.  it just gave me pause when someone said they used to do it with another node but was asked to take it down and I didn't want to knowingly create issues.

Thanks Again,
Terry