[Dxspider-support] POTA / SOTA feeds?

Tim Tuck vk2xax at skybase.net
Tue Mar 12 06:50:20 GMT 2024

Hi Terry,

Dunno about specific feeds but our node dx.vkspotter.com:7300 takes a
feed from the local POTA/SOTA cluster VK3HRA-2 which is...

https://parksnpeaks.org/index.php

and we get spots thus...

I haven't seen them to be "noisy"

cheers

Tim

Admin of dx.vkspotter.com

--
VK2XAX : QF68KM : ITU59 : CQ30 : ORARC : WIA