[Dxspider-support] Lots of Disconnects

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 14:43:51 GMT 2024

To be fair to Mike, he is not bashing anyone but simply pointing out the
cause of his problem. All software authors have a fight to get their
users to upgrade. It seems that the consequences of  (yet another)
authors' users not upgrading is impinging on us.  Please don't shoot the
messenger.

Mike, if you could produce a list of users that have old versions of
Hamclock and, maybe, pass it to Keith / the Hamclock community. Then,
perhaps, a "win win" solution might emerge.

73 Dirk G1TLH