[Dxspider-support] Lots of Disconnects

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Tue Mar 12 15:21:59 GMT 2024

No, I wasn't bashing anyone, just pointing out behavior that escalated
due to the volume of spots during a contest weekend.

Normally, when I see this type of behavior either Hamclock generated or
multiple connections and not using an SSID, I send the person a polite
email pointing out the issue and how to resolve it. But this was at
least 8 different users and I just didn't have the time to find each
email to send them a personal message. I just put up a banner in my motd
asking hamclock users to upgrade. Whether they see it is another story.

Now if someone can find me a spare roundtuit I'll send them each a
message. I've been real short on them lately.

--
73 de Mike, W1NR

THAT was the equation. EXISTENCE!... SURVIVAL... must cancel out...
programming!

- Ruk -