[Dxspider-support] Using MariaDB with Debian 12 - Help please

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at 77hz.net
Sat Mar 16 15:45:58 GMT 2024

<RED HERRING ALERT>
Mike,

I have installed (literally) hundreds of “clean” Maria 10.11.x instances, and without exception <<NEVER>> managed to get one to work as it should. Note that NONE of these are on a Spider instance.

Without fail, installing 10.6.x and then upgrading to 10.11.x works a treat.

You may be suffering from whatever this, or I may be a complete idiot. Maybe neither.

Just sharing my experience.

GL de WR3D