[Dxspider-support] Using MariaDB with Debian 12 - Help please

U. Habel rhaen at pkgbox.de
Sun Mar 17 13:09:53 GMT 2024

Hi Mike,

Same here - I guess it’s just the way it works. The table isn’t created automagically and I also had to create the table myself using the code from the appropriate Perl module (mysql.pm)? After that the database is running fine ever since then.

I’ve created a documentation for the installation and created an Ansible playbook to install the spider - always wanted to contribute to the wiki. Good reminder - thanks

73, Uli